Woodford FM's projects
NELFT NHS Foundation Trust
Delivering wide ranging and ongoing servicing and reactive repair works.
We undertake servicing and gas safety checks to commercial boilers and gas appliances located within a number of clinics and community health hospitals. In addition, we react to emergency call outs for NELFT and have carried out planned replacement works, secured through a competitive tender. These works include gas boiler replacements and BMS controls upgrades.
- Gas boiler servicing
- Boiler maintenance
- Asbestos testing
- Gas safety checks
- Water hygiene regimes including water testing
- Legionella risk assessments (L8 compliance)
- Electrical testing
- PAT testing
- Emergency lighting testing
- Air conditioning, F gas and general gas services
- Ventilation hygiene including duct cleaning.
The Key to Success
We understand the needs of healthcare premises which enables us to provide rapid response to breakdowns and emergencies.