Our Customer Promise
Responsive 24/7, 365 days a year
- We will never return your problem to you. We will resolve it. In the eventuality that unforeseen works are uncovered, we will provide financial options for you to select from.
- We consider most break down calls to be urgent and respond to these accordingly.
- We develop service level agreements that meet our clients’ needs.
- If you would like to arrange a survey/meeting to discuss your requirements, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- We are always on hand to assist our customers. This is why we operate a 24/7/365 day per year emergency service.
- Health and safety is of paramount importance to us. This means we deliver our works in a safe manner at all times. Our engineers are accredited with CSCS cards.
- Our customer service teams use a computer aided FM package to log PPM and reactive repair visits. This enables us to monitor all our works. By adopting this system, we are able to provide updates as soon as work is completed.
- Our service engineers are equipped with hand-held PDAs. We allocate jobs and report real time updates from these. Updates include providing accurate call out times for arrival.
- Our service engineers wear Woodford FM uniform and display their company identification card upon arrival.
- Our engineers have exceptional product, related-legislation and industry knowledge.
- Finally, nothing is too much trouble – if it can be done, we will do it.